MFP costume jewellery have been exclusively designed and created to meet the highest standards of quality.
To enjoy its beauty for a long time, you may pay special attention and handle them with care following our tips below:
Avoid direct contact with water and chemical products e.g. soap, perfume, abrasive products.
Avoid impact with hard surfaces
Protect them from moisture and keep away from all sources of heat such as radiators and windows
- Do not wear jewellery when in the swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna/steam room or while bathing or showering. Chlorine, detergents, oils & perfumes can all cause tarnishing & damage.
- Remove jewellery when doing household tasks.
- Always put jewellery on last as a finishing touch after getting ready.
- Make-up, perfume & hairspray all contain chemicals which may dull the finish of jewellery.
- Gently wipe jewellery clean with a soft cloth after each wear to remove make up & oils (from skin).
- Thoroughly dry jewellery after exposure to water: moisture can cause tarnishing & may weaken springs & clasps.
- Coil chains gently to prevent damage in storage.
MFP costume jewellery is made in Italy and have been exclusively designed and created to meet the highest standards of quality.
Any imperfections define its originality.
Avoid direct contact with corrosive agents such as soap, cream, sweat, water, sun, heat and chemical products to preserve the plated colour longer.
Avoid impact with hard surfaces. Clean it with a moist cloth to polish it.
Your jewellery is the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off!